Your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority at Lodi Valley Dental, LLC. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Here is what to expect at your upcoming appointment:
- Do patients still need to wear a mask when visiting a dental office?
People who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may stop wearing masks in many places. Lodi Valley Dental will continue to follow the American Dental Association guidelines which supports that people will still need a mask in the healthcare settings (like a dental or medical office, a hospital or a nursing home)
- We will inquire if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms and take your temperature.
- For our patients’ convenience and ease of mind we ask that when you enter our office you use the hand sanitizer station we have placed in the vestibule.
- If you prefer to wait in your car until we are ready to take you to your room please call 608.592.4398 and let us know you are waiting outside.
Dental clinics are a relatively safe place to visit, but there are still situations where you should postpone your appointment to reduce the risk of transmission to your dental care team.
These are valid reasons to reschedule your appointment:
- You have a fever.
- In the past 24 hours, you have had at least 1 of the following symptoms as new or above your normal baseline: shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, loss of taste or smell.
- Within the past 24 hours, you have had at least 2 of the following symptoms as new or above your baseline: fever, or chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, fatigue, nasal congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea (at least 2 times in 24 hours).
- You tested positive for COVID-19 with the last 10 days.
- A close contact tested positive for COVID-19 and you are unvaccinated.
We require that you reschedule your dental appointment 10 days past symptoms first appearing.
We will continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and the American Dental Association. With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Lodi Valley Dental, LLC. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office. We’re in this together and here to help!
Dr. Joel Crane and the Lodi Valley Dental Team